Doors open at Noon on Friday, February 16th and Saturday, February 17th.
ADMISSION IS FREE BOTH DAYS
Friday: BaD Radio 12n-2:45pm; Why Today Doesn’t Suck 2:50-3:20pm; The Hardline 3pm; Roundtables and Cross talk until 7pm
Friday Night Live at 7pm
After our Friday roundtables end, all the Ticket Guys will be performing their very own version of Saturday Night Live, with Ticket twists.
Celebrity Guests Friday, February 16th
WATCH HERE FOR UPCOMING ANNOUNCEMENTS
2:10pm-2:25pm – On-Air
2:30pm – Public Autographs
3:50pm-4:05pm – On Air
4:15pm-5:30pm – Public Autographs
Celebrity Guests Saturday, February 17th
WATCH HERE FOR UPCOMING ANNOUNCEMENTS
Photo Meet and Greet: 3pm
1:15pm -1:30pm On-Air
1:30pm – Public Autographs
3:50pm-4:05pm – On-Air
4:15pm-5:15pm – Public Autographs
Ticket Timewasters Saturday Night at 6pm
The Ticket Timewasters close down our 24th Ticketstock, performing a free concert on SATURDAY NIGHT! Downbeat is at 6pm! So be there early to see Jerry Rice and Pre-Party in our Craft Beer Garden and get a good spot for the show.
Other Ticketstock Schtick:
Classic arcade games brought to by Free Play Arcade. Test your high scores for free on some of our childhood favorites. Beat our host’s high scores and you could win a ticket prize pack!
Autograph and Photo Meet and Greet Rules: 2018
**NOTE: Public autographs are extremely limited this year. Rules below strictly enforced, no exceptions**
All autographs are free of charge.
- The Ticket, Irving Convention Center and the Irving Police Department reserve the right to remove any patron from any line at any time, for any reason, and also reserves the right to refuse an autograph to any patron if behavior becomes unruly or unsafe for others attending the event.
- You must have an autograph ticket for all autographs
- One Autograph Per Person NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Must be at least 8 years old to secure autograph ticket or autograph.
- Quantities of all autographs are limited and predetermined.
- Athletes sign autographs for a limited time that is predetermined.
- Autographed tickets will be released at The Ticketstock Box Office for each athlete at the following times:
- Ed Belfour- Friday at 12:30pm
- Ryan Switzer- Friday at 2:30pm
- Mark McLemore- Saturday at 12:30pm
- Jerry Rice- Line closes at 1:15pm
- Chidobe Awuzie- Saturday at 2:30pm
- These are first come, and while supplies last.
- You MUST hold the autograph ticket to receive an autograph.
Rules for obtaining a Public Meet and Greet Photo Opp with Jerry Rice
This year we have a unique opportunity with Jerry Rice. He will NOT be signing autographs instead he will be taking personal photos. THESE ARE NOT CELL PHONE SELFIES and SELFIES ARE NOT ALLOWED.
We will release Jerry Rice photo pass wristbands at The Ticketstock Box Office on Saturday at 1:15pm.
- You must be in line by the above time to receive a photo pass wristband. At 1:30pm from the main stage a random number that corresponds to a wrist band number will be randomly drawn. That wrist band will be given photo pass ticket #1 and all other tickets will be passed out in sequential order to those holding wrist bands numbered after the random number that is drawn. EXAPMLE: If there are 2,000 wrist bands handed out to autograph seekers who line up for autographs, and number “500” is randomly drawn, and Jerry Rice is taking 240 pictures, then wrist band holders 500-739 will receive tickets for that athlete.
- During the Meet and Greet, photo pass numbers will be called IN ORDER. When you approach for your meet and greet with Jerry Rice and both your wristband and photo pass are presented, a professional photographer will take your photo and you will be given instructions on how to download the photo online free of charge. The online photo will be secure and available for a predetermined amount of time.
- The Ticket, Irving Convention Center and the Irving Police Department reserve the right to remove any patron from any line at any time, for any reason, and also reserves the right to refuse a photo to any patron if behavior becomes unruly or unsafe for others attending the event.
- You MUST hold both the wristband and the photo pass ticket to receive a photo.
The Ticket, Jerry Rice, or the Irving Convention Center are not responsible for winners personal internet outages or lack of internet connectivity.