It’s time again, for the most important golf event of the year… and it’s not the Masters. It’s The 2021 Maestro Dobel Tequila D&M Open benefiting Special Olympics!
We’re inviting you to take the day off work and play a fun round of golf with your favorite morning show at The 2021 Maestro Dobel Tequila D&M Open. This year’s tournament will take place on Tuesday, September 28th, 2021 with an 11am shotgun start. Each golfer will receive lunch and dinner, 18 holes of golf, and an awards ceremony with George Dunham and Craig Miller.
So come join us at Tangle Ridge Golf Course, our heritage location sponsor!
REGISTER NOW FOR THE D&M OPEN!
Questions? Issues Registering? Email us at P1@TheTicket.com
* If you are first person to register, you must create the team. Once the team is created, you can pay for 1-4 players with the option to add a donation. Please let everyone on your team know what you created the team as.
* If the team is already created when you register, it will just add you to the team you select. Then you will be able to pay and add a donation if you’d like
Tangle Ridge Golf Tournament
818 Tangle Ridge Dr., Grand Prairie, Tx 75052
Four (4) person teams and an eighteen (18) hole shotgun start.
Florida scramble/ no handicap/ low score wins.
* Awards for the top three (3) teams
* Closest to the Pin
* Longest Drive
*Last Place finishers
$275 per person
Silent Auction Items:
* Jack Nicklaus Signed Masters Flag
* Dak Prescott Autographed Helmet
* Troy Aikman Signed Football
* Cowboys Experience Package:
2 tickets in Section 150, Row 14 to Cowboys-Washington on Dec 26
Emmitt Smith Signed Mini Helmet
$100 Gift Card to Texas Live
* The Red River Package:
2 tickets to Texas-Oklahoma, Section 120, Row 2
CeeDee Lamb Signed Football
DONATE DIRECTLY TO SPECIAL OLYMPICS TEXAS
Can’t make it out for a round of golf? Don’t worry… You can also donate directly to Special Olympics Texas at the link below.
ALL PROCEEDS BENEFIT THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS TEXAS/GREATER DALLAS- AREA 10
The mission of the Special Olympics Texas is to provide year-round sports training and athletic competition in a variety of Olympic-type sports for children and adults with intellectual disabilities, giving them continuing opportunities to develop physical fitness, demonstrate courage, experience joy and participate in the sharing of gifts, skills and friendship with their families, other Special Olympic athletes and their community.